Sunday 20 July 2008

Yesterday, Today and Forever

What does this mean?
The writers of the New Testament wrote some of their experiences and encounters with Jesus in letters to The Church. If, therefore, what we believe we experience of God, and what we believe He is 'sending' to and 'asking' of us does not stand by the witness, experience and example as in the lives of His servants and handmaidens down the ages, we need to examine our heart and mind in the Light of revealed Faith.

This is the rule of thumb...
Jesus said "If anyone serves me, he must follow me. And where I am, there my servant will also be. Come to me... Take my yoke on you and learn from Me, because I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light".


Grant us O Lord, Your Grace and Mercy, so that in Peace, we may truly love and serve Thee; The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit, now and ever and unto the ages of ages. Amen.

No comments: