Wednesday 30 July 2008

Born again...

A Birthday is a millstone, sorry, milestone...


If I haven't shed some of the attributes that make me less human;

Like speech which does not edify or thoughts that are not checked,

then I am no more improved since this time last year, in fact, I am impoverished!

To restore His image in me, I am called to hold all I am in and to Him, so He can complete His work in me.


Philippians 1 v 6 ...

... being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it to completion...



Complete... Whole...Peaceful...

When

This year has seen great changes in circumstance.

Modifying IDENTITY is the key to Peace; So I will follow where He leads.

In everything, my heart will find Him whom it seeks - For this I have been created, and called, to co-operate in restoring His image in all aspects of life and death.

Of this I can be confident ... He is Faithful!

Lord, Have Mercy...

No comments: