Wednesday 10 June 2009

Falling Asleep..


That's what my darling Sister did on 13th May 2009.


Linda suffered from Pulmonary Hypertension for 4 years, taking each stage of the disease as a garment to be worn.
She kept the depth of her suffering from us, her family, and if love alone could've saved her she would never have become ill in the first place.


Sis; There will never be a day when I won't miss you.


You're dying was so peaceful and what I'd always prayed it would be; That was the miracle.
During those 4 years you became what I always knew you could be... and this time you didn't want to run away.
If we take anything from your life with us, that's it, you finally accepted what you couldn't change, and lived as fully as life would allow you without struggling to change it to other than what it was.
I console my heart, mind and soul with the knowledge and ever increasing hope that you are with My Dad and yours, and all together with The Heavenly Father; and I will always remember the fun, joy and love you gave each of us.
God keep you in His nearer care until I see ya later;
Loveyalots, and forever. Catrina X X X

No comments: